Login | Register
Have you divorced and then remarried the same person?
Stella, the Sunday Telegraph Magazine, are looking for volunteers who would be interested in being interviewed for an article about couples who divorce and then remarry again. If this applies to you and you are interested in taking part please send an email with your contact details to annavanpraagh
Most Popular - live now
- EU moves to protect matrimonial property rights
- Can you take a child abroad after divorce?
- Family Law Arbitration Institute Launched
- Cohabiting couples vulnerable as Government review scrapped
- There's no smoke...
Today's Top Stories
Family Law Arbitration Institute Launched
A new scheme allows divorcing couples in the UK to use private family law arbitration for the resolution of disputes.
Cohabiting couples vulnerable as Government review scrapped
Divorce solicitors have issued a warning to unmarried couples who live together that without an agreement, they have no rights.
Can you take a child abroad after divorce?
Divorce solicitors believe a new case will give hope to parents with children being taken abroad.
EU moves to protect matrimonial property rights
New proposals from the European Commission to protect matrimonial property rights in Europe could cause more problems than it solves. Divorce lawyer Henry Brookman of Brookman Solicitors discusses.
News & Features
- Your emotions sorted: On the couch with Dr Victoria Lukats
- Need a new mortgage? Check out John Charcols Divorcee Mortgage
- Moving house? Let YBS help you to make a Fresh Start
- Get expert advice on your finances and property
- How to: look after you money post-divorce
- Morgan Lewis recruits four-lawyer energy group
- South Africa gains UK outsourcing work
- Law lags behind banking in top female appointments
- BLP adopts 'New law' model
- Sydney firm lays off 13 legal and support staff
Do you think divorcing couples should have to undergo mediation?